Somebody with a blog named Swedish Meatballs Confidential has linked to me and demanded I participate in some sort of meme (really a ruse to ascertain my true identity). As part of this meme I must reveal 7 things about myself and provide a picture of martial (not marital) discord. And no, I haven’t linked back to Swedish Meatball Confidential since the site combines politics and information analysis with “tasteful” nudity (or not so tasteful). It really depends on your perspective. So I’ll leave it to you to google that blog if you like.
So here are seven things:
1. I look at my keyboard when I type. but i still make a lot of mistkaes.
2. I am disappointed that those Russian Village Prose writers turned out to be sort of fascist. I’m looking at you, Valentin Rasputin.
3. I was attacked by a giant crab in Baja California when I was a little kid. I got sympathy from my mom even though she knew that I had probably provoked it. I did. Crabs have really strong claws.
4. I used to drink too much coffee. But the price of coffee at my current location has forced me to cut back.
5. I love sturgeon fishing (catch and release). So I refuse to eat caviar.
6. I was given a C- in one of my undergrad classes. My teacher was evil.
7. Growing up I had a gun (a .22 rifle). But I never shot anything animate (except for a few trees).
Photo of martial discord? Here’s a photo of a vicious Afghan insurgent attacking an American:
I’m supposed to pass on this meme. However, I already have passed on memes twice before and have used up all the blogs I read. So this branch of the meme dies here.